Information on the processing of personal data (Customers)
The user's personal data are used by QSA.net SRL, which is the data controller, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation and the national legislation in force.
1. METHODS AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Mixed - electronic and paper
with the following purposes:
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Administrative, accounting and tax obligations
- Fulfillment of legal obligations related to commercial relationships
- Customers database
- Promotional activities
- Multimedia communication
- Customer management (proposals, contracts, orders, invoices)
2. LAWFUL BASIS
The lawful bases for processing are set out in Article 6 of the GDPR Regulation:
- Legitimate interest;
3. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Without prejudice to the communications made in compliance of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be disclosed exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- Banks and credit institutions
- Consultants and freelancers also in associated form.
Furthermore, in the management of your data, the following authorized subjects and / or external Managers expressly appointed, and to whom specific written instructions have been provided on data processing, may become aware:
- Internal collaborators
4. DATA RETENTION
The data retention period is:
- GENERAL ADMINISTRATION: Until the end of the planned activities and the administrative / accounting and tax requirements of the law
- CUSTOMER AND POTENTIAL CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT: The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the existing business relationship and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same, to receive the requested services, to be contacted, to receive information, to receive valued propositions.
5. DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
In compliance to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the interested party - Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- know its origin; receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right to rectification and cancellation - articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to raise a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access by the interested party - Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
6. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of your personal data is QSA.NET SRL, VAT 10634300965
- Email: email@example.com
- PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800.567.775
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text that are sent as files to your computer or mobile device and saved when you visit a website. Cookies provide information every time the user goes back to the same website as a reminder of the page already visited. Through the cookies, the web server delivers those saved information to the user browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, ecc.) and they will be read back and updated every time the user comes back to that website. They are used to adapt the website automatically to the user. While surfing the website, the user received on his computer cookies coming from different websites (third-party cookies), set by third party websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them. Cookies are either session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies enable sites to recognise and link the actions of a user during a browsing session and expire at the end of each session, closing the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your system or device until they expire, although you can delete them before the expiry date.
Based on their function and the use purposes, cookies may be catalogued as technical or marketing cookies.
Some of the cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information about users who access a web page. These technical cookies are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all its features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user's consent.
The analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow to improve its functioning. For example, the analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check the recurring patterns of use of a website and help to understand every difficulty that the user encounters in use.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, to study their movements and habits of web consultation or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending targeted services and customized advertising. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user's free informed consent pursuant to Art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
Third parties cookies
It may happen that a web page contains cookies coming from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the web page itself, such as advertising banners, images, videos, maps or specific links to other domains web pages that are hosted on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website managers or servers other than this specific website. In these cases, we are talking about third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user's free informed consent.
Cookies categories in use on our website
|_csrf||qsanet.it||Upon closing the browser||Technical|
|qsanet.it||Upon closing the browser||Technical|
|.youtube.com||Upon closing the browser||Third parties|
|.youtube.com||6 months||Third parties|
|.youtube.com||Upon closing the browser||Third parties|
The website also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies. These cookies are not tools we own, therefore, for more information, it is possible to access the information and the forms of acquisition of the consent of third parties, by clicking on the links shown.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, third-party cookies from Google Analytics are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not tools owned by us, therefore, in case you need more information, you can consult the information provided by Google. The pages of the website incorporate some widgets and buttons for sharing to Facebook and Google Plus, to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social networks, and to interact with our social channels. These cookies are not tools owned by us, but are created by Facebook and Google respectively when the relevant widget or share button is used. To learn more, you can visit the following information pages: Facebook and Google.
To get information on the cookies stored on your device and disable them you can operate through your browser.
Social Networks plugins